Friday, June 20, 2008

VBS

Well we just finished our last day of VBS! I am actually a little sad about it. I really had a lot of fun and I think Bryson did too! (I'll post some pics in just a sec!) I was on the music team...surprise, surprise...so we led worship and then I taught the preschool music classes. Since preschool was only for the workers kids I didn't have very many but we had a lot of fun. It amazes me how quickly 2 yr olds learn music!! Bryson was really cute too. He wore his VBS shirt today which is way too big but he had to wear it at least one day. All of his teachers loved him. He is a very social child, just like his daddy, so even random people were coming up to me all week telling me how precious and sweet he is!! I love it!! Anyway...here are some pics of him from VBS!
Being silly when we got home from VBS!!
Still being silly!
His frame "he" made at "Outrigger Island!"
His Class
My favorite pic!! Mr. Cool!
Me and Bryson this morning before we went to church.








1 comment:

Bethany said...

CUTE! Can't wait to see you!!!