Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick Day :(


Well, today when I had been at work for about 30 minutes Bryson's sitter called to let me know that he had thrown up a few times. So here we are. I called in a sub and was there to pick him up within 10 minutes! So we are spending the day together! Both of us need the rest b/c we are both under the weather but his is more serious than mine! He has thrown up about 6 times today so he is getting to enjoy popcicles and pedialyte today! He is still a happy baby even when he is sick he just wants mommy to lay by him or sit in my lap so it makes for an overall good day even though he is sick. I just laid him down for his nap so I thought I would update.

This weekend we went down to Temple for my niece's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is already 2! It was so much fun! This was the first time that she and Bryson really truely played with each other. They are finally both at they age where they understand how to do that. It was really cute. They would walk around the house holding hands and talking to each other. They seemed to understand each other even though they were definitely not speaking perfectly! Well I had told Jacque that I would make Kimberlyn's cake because I'm all into hobbies right now! So I did and it was really fun and I was very please with the turnout! Here are some pictures of the fun this weekend!

The cake...far from perfect but still fun and it tasted great!
Cousin's playing with play-do
Kimberlyn excited to open presents!
Bryson playing on the really cool see-saw MiMi bought.
Kaleb being too cute!

2 comments:

Amy Fletcher said...

Well done on the cake, Jennifer! As a cake maker myself, I have to say that I think you did a fabulous job!

Bethany said...

hope Bryson is feeling better now!!! And AWESOME cake!!!! So cute!!!!