Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas EVE!!!

Well we got home from Temple yesterday afternoon and we had a great Christmas in Temple. Bryson is really getting into it this year! He loved opening presents and I can't wait to see him to it again tomorrow! Today will be a day of last minute preparations. I already have everything wrapped...thank goodness!!...but I have to bake a pie and do laundry from our trip. Plus, I have to take all Bryson's new toys out of the box and put them in his room to replace all of his old toys that I packed up yesterday! I cannot believe how much stuff he has and we have only had one Christmas! It kind of scares me!!! Anyway, I will try and post some Christmas morning pictures tomorrow, but again I hope you have a great eve and Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: