Thursday, May 21, 2009

My 8s (tagged by Bethany)


8 things I am looking forward to
1. School being OUT!!
2. Staying home with My precious little boy!
3. Going to Tennessee
4. Going to the lake Saturday
5. Watching Bryson learn to ride his bike
6. Hanging out with other moms from Church
7. Going to Ranger Games
8. Doing a whole lot of nothing for the holiday weekend
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to school
2. Umpired a kickball game
3. when to church
4. went to the store
5. Had chicken for dinner
6. checked facebook
7. Made a new friend
8. Picked up the living room
8 things I wish I could do
1. Stay caught up on Laundry
2. Keep my house clean
3. Live headache free for a week!
4. Fly anywhere I needed to go
5. Sleep all night every night
6. Train for another 1/2 marathon
7. Invent something
8. See my friends more often
8 shows I watch
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Lie to Me
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Big Bang Theory
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. House Hunters
8 people I tag
I don't even know 8 people!!

No comments: