Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're Home!

Well, we have actually been home since Friday but we have been in a daze b/c we are all sooo tired! Those of you who know me know that I'm not a nap person, but, I even have taken a couple of naps! Crazy I know! Well, this post is going to be lots of pictures and little exlanation! First of all, we had a blast and Aunt Pam and Uncle Richard spoiled us to death! We saw lots of this and Bryson took everything in stride! It was a really great trip! So, I will now get to the good part...the pictures!

Washington Monument
We had to take a Picture here!
At the national zoo, petting a cow!
At the airport on the way home!
At the national zoo, there is a panda way in the back! Bryson kept calling it a puppy!

Chesapeake Bay! Matthew relaxing in the hammock.
Bryson having fun on the plane.
Changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
The capitol.
At Arlington National Cemetery.







2 comments:

Amy Fletcher said...

Looks like ya'll had so much fun! I've never been to Washington but man I want to go! Bryson is getting so big and he's such a cutie! I just love his big blue eyes!

Bethany said...

Hey, looks like it was a great trip!!! I'm glad the plane tripe went well- ours really did too! Now I've gotta get all my pics on here...