Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sorry!

Okay, I know I haven't been around much lately...well I've been reading, just not writing...but school has started! For anyone out there who has ever taught or been in a school setting you know what that means....no more time!
I'm not going to lie, this week actually went pretty good. I am exhausted because it takes my body so long to get back into the swing of things! My feet and legs hurt so bad from standing all day! But I know it will get better!
Bryson had a great week with his new sitter. For those of you who don't know, the sitter that he had last year took a church job and could only watch him 2 days a week so he has a new sitter the other 3 days and it has been fabulous. Her name is Shannon and she has 2 school age girls (who go to my school) and lives right across the street from the school. Since she has girls she has had a blast keeping the boys and they already love her. Bryson calls her Nannon. I think it is funny! It always makes going to work easier knowing that he is getting lots of attention and not at a daycare with 10 or 12 other kids in his class snotting and drooling all over him!! (No offense to daycares)
Anyway! Everything really is going well. Football season is well under way so we don't get to see Matt as much as we would like but we know that it is best. He is technically a JR. High coach but in order to move up the ranks quickly he has been working with the HS a lot the last few weeks. Kind of pulling double duty! Last night was the first game and it was so much fun! Bryson is such a people person. He sat with us the first half and did okay but he was moving around alot...surprise surprise. But the second half he made friends with the family in front of us (who by the way sat in front of us last season too) and sat with the them the whole second half watching the game and talking to them! They kept telling us how cute he was and that they can't wait til next week to see him again! (We have season tickets so we will sit behind them every game!) So now Bryson has some friends at football games! I told my mom we are going to have to come up with a code word for our section so that people can let us know that he is annoying them b/c he would just walk up to anyone and say "Hi" and start talking to them about the game. Oh well...takes after his daddy already!
Well we are about to go to another football game. My brother Jake's first game is this morning so we are going to head that way!!

No comments: