Friday, November 28, 2008

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly.....

I'm sure we can all finish the tune above! I am so excited that it is officially the Christmas season now!!! I love Christmas so much I can't even stand it! We already have our house decorated...except for the outside lights which will go up tomorrow...and it has been decorated since Monday! Now, normally I would wait til after Thanksgiving but on the years that we go to Temple for Thanksgiving it is much easier to do it before b/c we are so tired when we get back and it is so nice to come into a nice, clean, Christmassy house! I love it! Bryson actually was really good with decorating the tree. He had a lot of fun. We got a cute picture of him hanging the first ornament that I will have to post later because....I am actually updating this on our brand spankin new laptop that I waited in line for 6.5 hours for this morning! I know I am a nut but we had been looking for a laptop and had a very strict budget for it but also needed quite a bit of ram and memory for all of my photography stuff. So Tuesday I was looking through sale adds for "black Friday" and there it was. The laptop that we had been looking for. They were going to have it at walmart...of all places...for 6 hours today! So I knew there would be a line so me and my sisters-in-law got to walmart at 11:45 or so last night and I waited in line until 5:00 am this morning to get my Laptop! It was ridiculous! I have always heard stories of black friday and I saw them for my own eyes and experienced a few myself...but it was all worth it. AND...they only had 4 of the laptop that I wanted and I bought the first one! Anyway! I'm just really excited about Christmas and my laptop!!!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get everything transferred to this computer! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha, I can't believe you did that!!! You are one of those crazy shoppers camped outside of Walmart!!! Hehe, but I'm sure it was worth it for your new laptop. :)

Lover Boy and Beloved said...

That is so great! My mom has always been one of those crazies but the deals she always gets are unbelieveable. I went with her this year but we didn't really need anything so we didn't do the whole 3 in the morning thing but it was all still REALLY crazy! Glad you were successful!