Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Fall!

Well...I must say that I believe I had the cutest St. Bernard in the history of Halloween last night! Even though it was 80 degrees, Bryson was such a sport about being in his hot costume! We went "trick or treating" to Grammy and PawPaw's house, both sitter's houses and to a co-workers house! It was really fun! Then of course...we went to the football game. Here are some picsfrom our night as well as a few from our trip to the pumpkin patch!


RANDOM: A birthday cake I made for Bryson's friend! I'm proud of it. Thanks Bethany for the idea!!
The CUTEST St. Bernard Ever!!!


Looking at the pretty bumble bee!

Climbing on the biggest pumpkin we've ever seen!

Bryson picking his very own pumpkin!




Hangin out on an old truck with his pumpkin!





1 comment:

Bethany said...

So cute... great cake too! Looks so good!