Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh my Goodness...How time Flies!!

Well obviously from my post title you can see that I am beginning the shock phase of Bryson turning 2! Over the last couple of weeks I have been doing little things here and there to get ready for his party and it is starting to get to me a little bit now. I just can't believe that he is almost 2...how is that possible! I always thought people were just saying the whole "it feels like yesterday" thing, but now I really want to say that! And I know 2 years is not a huge amount of time but it really makes you think about how fast the rest will go, I mean only 3 years and he'll be starting school! CRAZY!!! Anyway! His party is going to be so much fun! It has a puppy theme and I'm making really cute cupcakes instead of a cake! I'm so excited! I'm sure I'll post pictures! I ordered his Birthday invitations last night and they looked cute online so we'll see how they turn out! I was never really big on fancy parties for little kids, and I'm still not, but we have like 35 people just in our family so every party is huge! So to spare my house, we are going to have it at the park and a I rented this little clubhouse! It will be fun! Well, as I do more I will post more!

No comments: