Thursday, April 17, 2008

3s About Me that people may not know:
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher at daycare
2. Old Navy sales clerk
3. Sales at Coach House Gifts

Three movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Enchanted...my new favorite
3. Beauty and the Beast

Three places I have lived:
1. Wichita Falls, TX
2. Belton, TX
3. Allen TX

Three shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. How I met your mother
3. Grey's (if it ever comes back on!)

Three Places I have Been to:
1. NYC
2. Canada
3. London

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Rosa
2. Brandi
3. Facebook giving me notifications

Three places I’d rather be right now:
1. at home with Bryson
2. in the car with Bryson
3. anywhere with Bryson

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Brandi
2. Aimee
3. Ashley

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. School getting out!
2. This summer when work is finished!
3. Being with my family this summer!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay for Gray's coming back on the 24th!!!!