Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a Week!

This is a picture of my niece/nephew...we don't know...and are not going to find out!! We love surprises!! This picture was taken on Friday and isn't s/he cute!!! Bryson is going to have so much fun with his cousin!!

Well it is TAKS week! For anyone associated with any school district in Texas you know what that means!! Lots of Testing!! Being that I am a specials teacher I don't spend a whole lot of time dealing with the actual test but this year I got the wonderful chance to administer the test! Not so much fun! I am not very good at doing one thing...or looking at the same kids...all day long. That is why I am a music teacher. I get something different every 45 minutes! I love it and couldn't ask for a better teaching position. ( I won't say "couldn't ask for anything better" b/c what would be better would be staying home and that is not possible right now, but will be soon!) Anyway! I will tell you that I was never so tired as I was last night! I don't know what it is about doing nothing that makes me so tired. I don't think I was that tired in the first weeks of Bryson's life! I mean I went to bed at 7:30 and was still tired when I woke up this morning! It was ridiculous!!! I really just think it is funny!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm so sorry you have to administer taks- so boring!!!
And what a perfect little baby profile!!!! Congrats to them and to y'all, can't wait to hear about this mystery person. :)