Sunday, April 13, 2008

Still trying to figure this out!

Obviously I'm still trying to figure this out because my picture looks weird. If anyone can tell me how to fix my picture and add more that would be great!!!

On to other things...I seem to have just been living life lately not really focusing too much on any one thing or thinking about how totally blessed I am. well that changed drastically yesterday!! I am addicted to reading a really good friend of mines blog...she just had a baby so I'm constantly checking for pictures!! Anyway...she has a link to a blog on hers that I am now addicted to also. I started reading it yesterday and couldn't stop I just kept reading and reading about the family who had just lost their newborn baby due to several genetic factors. Yet all the while the family praised God in everything! After reading for about an hour (while Bryson was napping, otherwise that would not have happened!) I just wanted to pick him up and hold him the rest of the day!!

Often times we take advantage of those things in life! Just being able to hold my son and smell his hair and listen to him cry!! I can't imagine losing those things after only a couple of hours. And to still praise God through it all!! It totally touched my heart!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

yay you have a blog!!!!!

Bethany said...

okay I wrote that last comment before I even read your post.... amen sista! Reading their story has gave me so much perspective when I was sooo tired of being pregnant. THey are amazing people and God is really working through them.